Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Welcome to my Blog

So I am now creating a blog here on Blogspot. This is because there are so many great amigurumi artists who have a blogspot and I wanted to be able to watch their journals easier, instead of having a million book markers to check every day.

So for people who may not know me I am Brittany. You can now find me on Twitter, Ravelry, Etsy, Facebook, Flickr, Livejournal, and Myspace. If you are looking for me on any of the places it would probably be either the username of broadway4me, bcritters, or bcritters22388.

I am a crafty girl and love doing anything using my creativity. My newest craft is amigurumi. This blog will be all about my crafts. My livejournal will be both crafts and personal stuff. Hope you enjoy everything you see here and PLEASE leave comments. :)

4 comments:

cutedesigns said...

Oh cool - just added you to my blog roll. :)

Unknown said...

Thanks cutedesigns! It is always good to know people are watching and reading :) You are on my blog roll too!

Julie said...

I am jjkawano on ravelry!

Unknown said...

kawano, I have added you to my friends on ravelry :) and I'll probably be adding you to my flickr friends too. I'm Broadway4me on both flickr and ravelry

People Who Follow This Blog

Map of Guests

Locations of visitors to this page