Thursday, August 14, 2008

Remnants of Amigurumi


Remnants of Amigurumi
Originally uploaded by bcritters

So, I'm not done with my girl elephant yet, but you can see in the picture all the pieces of various projects I have going on at the moment. The green stuffed thing is part of a platypus I'm making. The brown is a amigurumi based on the idea of roxycrafts little round animals. I'm making a platypus. The gold is a golden bunny from Amigurumi World: Seriously Cute Crochet by Ana Paula Rimoli. Finally the dark pinky colored stuff is the girl elephant. I'm figuring I should be done with her today! YAY! Unfortunately, my camera is broken and I have no way of uploading my pictures, because I do not have a camera cord and I lost my memory card usb drive. So, for right now I'm going to be taking pictures using my Photobooth. That means not very good quality, but at least you will get the idea.

No comments:

People Who Follow This Blog

Map of Guests

Locations of visitors to this page