Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Second Day of School

Today was my second day of classes. So far they haven't been that bad. I am a bit more stressed after day two, however, mostly because I seem to have a lot of work cut out for me. You know how that is... Anyways I thought I would show you my room thus far. That way you see what I have been up to crafty-wise.



First I'll show you my collection of platypi. I am currently crocheting a girlfriend for the purple crocheted platypus. She is almost finished and just needs a few more finishing touches.
Part of my Platypus Collection
My desk



Then for some of my crafty things... I have the foam animals that my roommate and I put together and then I took an old record and put our names on it for a door dec...
Lion and Zebra
Frog and Hippo
Our door



We also added monkey madness by adding a bunch of monkey additions to our room. They were just too cute to turn down.
Monkey Shower Curtain
Sink
Monkey Madness



And finally here is a picture of our entire completed bathroom...

My sink area of my dorm


We actually have added more music decorations since this, but I'm hoping to add more pictures tomorrow and have an add as we go project... Hopefully, Dot the Polka-Dotted Platypus will be done by tomorrow too... But we will see because I have a lot of homework tomorrow!

1 comment:

cutedesigns said...

Aw those platypus are so cute! :D

People Who Follow This Blog

Map of Guests

Locations of visitors to this page