Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Quick Update

So just a quick update so you don't think I'm neglecting my blog already. I actually moved in to my dorm on Sunday. Since then I was expected to go on a overnight retreat, followed by a BBQ dinner, catching up with friends... Plus training all day for the next two days. Tonight I go mini-golfing!!! This is all for a new internship I am working for. In a few minutes, I'm off to eat lunch with the RA's. That means no amigurumi updates. I promise once school starts and I get more organized I'll have more updates. 'Til then got to go... Tons of sirens outside!!! YIKES!!!

1 comment:

cutedesigns said...

Sounds very busy. :) Look forward to more updates once you're settled. :)

People Who Follow This Blog

Map of Guests

Locations of visitors to this page