Monday, February 7, 2011

60 Quick Knits Duel Blog

Em and I decided that it would be easiest to keep everyone up to date with our New Years Resolution by creating a joint blog. I will still probably write a bit about some of my progress or put links from this blog to that blog to remind you to read my posts. However, it did make a lot of sense to make something that I did not have to constantly update. This way Em can put more information on the projects she completes and I can do the same. If you are interested in learning more about our Adventures, please go to our blog and follow us. Also, if you enjoy the 60 Quick Knits book as much as Em and I do, feel free to join the Ravelry group for 60 Quick Knits. There are all sorts of people that can help with your own projects.

No comments:

People Who Follow This Blog

Map of Guests

Locations of visitors to this page