Friday, January 9, 2009

Meeting New Crocheters/Knitters :)

Yesterday I traveled to a little town called Mazomanie. I was meeting a friend who transfered out of my college a year ago. It was so nice to see her again. I also finished a little black cat yesterday morning as a gift to the person I was riding with. It was actually a late Christmas gift. I took a quick picture of it before I left... but it isn't the best quality and I haven't uploaded it yet. I'll try to upload it tonight, since I'm busy doing nothing in a house of emptiness ;)

Today I met someone that I met on Ravelry. We met up at a local yarn shop that I had never been to before. It was so nice and the girl I met was really nice too. When I first got there a woman came up to me and asked "Are you Broadway4me?" it felt so cool to say "yes!" Then I met this Em, who is going to be attending the same college as me this spring. We are close the same age and know a lot of the same people. It so awesome! I have never met someone from online before today... but it makes me so excited! I love meeting new people :) and even more it is exciting knowing that there is an excellent yarn shop right in my 'backyard!!!'

1 comment:

Emily said...

awww you think I am awesome! You are awesome too! Can't wait to see you on Wed!

People Who Follow This Blog

Map of Guests

Locations of visitors to this page