Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year

Happy New Year everyone! I don't know about all of you, but I had a fun time kicking of 2009. I also realized that last year I posted 23 times... this just happens to be my favorite number so it must be good luck right ;)... Well I finished with my Christmas Crafts Picture Posting series. However, I do have more pictures to show you!!! Yesterday I finished a flowered scarf. The pattern for the scarf can be found in the book The Happy Hooker: Stitch 'n Bitch Crochet. I had made a scarf like this before for my sister-in-law but I decided to create a new one, just for fun. I also started on making some baby bibs because I have been really really bored just sitting at home :P

Without further ague, I present the flowered scarf (the model is myself :P):
Photo 363
Photo 361
Photo 365

Enjoy the pictures!

No comments:

People Who Follow This Blog

Map of Guests

Locations of visitors to this page