Sunday, June 21, 2009

First Update of the Summer Months :)

The last time I wrote here, I was working on a project I called the Fruity Booga Bag. Since then I have obviously finished and sold the bag, here is a picture of the completed project:
Fruity Booga Bag

Now, here are pictures of other projects I have completed since my last update:
The Rusty Yet New Socks
Crocheted Slipper Socks for my Sister

A Tote bag for Cass
The Sunset Tote Bag for my brother's future Sister-in-law

I have also been working on a lot of random projects here and there. Here is a list of projects I have started and am currently working on:
Birthday Present for Mallory (can't say what it is in case she is reading this)
Birthday Present for Katie (again can't say what it is)
Some dishcloths
A small purse and bunny for Katie's cousin

I'll update with some pictures of these projects as I finish them.

No comments:

People Who Follow This Blog

Map of Guests

Locations of visitors to this page