Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Years Eve = Last Picture Post... Or is it?

So today is New Years Eve. I actually have plans to go down to Appleton, WI (20 minute drive) to hand with some college friends. I'm looking forward to this and I'm also looking forward to showing you the other three projects I made for my cousins :)

First baby elephant head for Jena (Pattern can be found here:
Jena's Elephant Head
Jena's Elephant Head

Baby duck head for Tara (Pattern can be found here):
Tara's Duck Head

Head of the Yeti for Brad (Pattern by Roxycraft):
The Abominable Snowman

The Yeti didn't turn out exactly the way I pictured it to. I'm probably going to do this character again, but I'll try to alter the pattern a bit to make it look more the way I would like it to. I'm also thinking of creating a cow for my sister... we'll see what happens.

Also as you may have noticed if you follow me on twitter I have finished crocheting a garden scarf. I also have started making a bib. Hence, there will be more pictures on their way... Maybe even tomorrow!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

No comments:

People Who Follow This Blog

Map of Guests

Locations of visitors to this page