Sunday, December 25, 2011

Thoughts on Christmas 2011

Hello all!

I have been planning on writing a post about this Christmas for about a month now. However, as you can see my month has gotten away with me and it is almost midnight on Christmas. However, the Christmas season continues into January, so I feel it is fine to still write about Christmas even now.

This year is the first year I am spending Christmas in Pulaski. My new apartment has been decorated for the season since just after Thanksgiving:

Christmas Tree

It is interesting how Christmas tree decorations tend to give you a glimpse into a persons interests. The tree I have, I received as a Christmas present in high school. You can probably imagine that my Christmas tree is decked with purple garland and all sorts of musical ornaments. I love all the jingle bell music notes and musical themed ornaments that cover my tree.

Music Ornament

Christmas in Pulaski was much different than our 'typical' Christmas, but nice nonetheless. We had homemade macaroni and cheese with hot dogs, salad, and broccoli. Much different than our normal fancy Italian dinners we normally make. It was nice to have my parents come to my apartment and go to church here in Pulaski.

On Tuesday, we will head to Illinois to see my brother, sister-in-law, and niece. I always look forward to time I can spend with them and we will be celebrating with my uncle, aunt, and two cousins this year. We rarely find time to celebrate with them during the month of December so this will be a nice change. The only thing missing is seeing my sister, but unfortunately I will have to wait for a while before I see her again.

Merry Christmas!
Brittany

No comments:

People Who Follow This Blog

Map of Guests

Locations of visitors to this page