Saturday, December 20, 2008

A Few Pictures

I have a few pictures uploaded to my computer of some of my recent creations. However, there are still some projects I took pictures of, but have not uploaded onto my computer.

The first pictures I have are of a monkey I made for a friend. This monkey has a little Packer Jersey on and the number twelve for Aaron Rodgers. This was created by changing a few things on an Ana Paula Rimoli pattern. This monkey pattern can be found in her publication: Amigurumi World: Seriously Cute Crochet:
Rodger's Monkey!!!
Justin and his new monkey

The other picture below, is a picture of a pig I made for my Suitemate. The little pig pattern is also by Ana Paula Rimoli and can be purchased at http://anapaulaoli.etsy.com:
Christmas Present for Katie

When I finally upload my pictures from my camera, you will be able to see completed pictures of the Polar Bears... along with the picture frame, cross-stitched bib, and purse. I cannot wait for you all to see them.

Here is my to do list by the end of the week (Hopefully you will all see pictures of these creations too):
Christmas Table Topper - Mother
CD of me Singing - Father
Tiger that looks like Tigger - Sister
Stingray - Cousin Jordan
Tiger head - Cousin Noah
Elf Head- Cousin Adam
The Yeti Head- Cousin Brad
Duck Head - Cousin Jena
Elephant Head - Cousin Tara

We'll see what I get done ;)

EDIT: You will see that I finished my list, just in time too!

No comments:

People Who Follow This Blog

Map of Guests

Locations of visitors to this page